It was a pleasant spring night in Columbia, S.C., and all around the ballpark the familiar pattern of minor league baseball had set in. Groups of twentysomethings were drinking at the beer garden in centerfield, children were playing in the bouncy house in left, devoted parents were waiting in the long line for Dippin’ Dots. The Columbia Fireflies were playing the Hickory Crawdads in a Class-A South Atlantic League game, and the Fireflies were losing to the Crawdads late, 4-1.Just then, down in the Fireflies dugout, Tim Tebow sidled next to Joel Fuentes, the Fireflies’ hitting coach, and informed him that this was the first time they had trailed in a game all season. And it was getting Tebow fired up. That’s going to happen, Fuentes. You know, what? This is a good challenge. Let’s go! We’re going to come back AND SHOW THEM HOW GOOD WE ARE! Tebow had his chance soon enough. He came to bat in the bottom of the ninth, with the Fireflies trailing by four now, the bases empty and the crowd having thinned out. Many people had stuck around just to see him. They pulled out camera phones and tried to get a good… Read full this story
- Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia Straight From the Crystal Ball
- Everlace Author Tim Reed - An Interview
- Tim Hortons IPO - Please Stay Away
- A Review of Tim Hortons Coffee
- Why The Dems Can't Stand Tom Delay & Tim LaHaye
- Believe It Then Achieve It
- Did Country Music Star Tim McGraw Get Hair Transplants?
- End Of Time: Will What You Believe Matter to God?
- Adam Tucker Pulls a Mcgraw You Wouldn't Believe!
- Seven Basic Bible Facts Every Christian Should Know and Believe
Tim Tebow believes. Do you? have 285 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 3, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.