Sergey Alakov spotted yet another test, this one is where Google is testing showing a questions and answers box in the local panel.
So you can ask a question in the local panel and hopefully get an answer. It is unclear what happens after you ask a question. If it goes to the business to answer or lists it as an open question to be answered by any searcher. Sergey said “I was not able to go past the question box, as it prompted me to log in first, and after I logged in the box wasn’t there for me.”
Here is a screen shot:
I am personally not able to replicate this myself but if you can and you can submit a question, please share screen shots of what they look like.
Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Key questions answered as Theresa May returns for crunch Brexit vote
- Polls close in local election test for Government
- Julian Assange arrest: What happens next? Can he fight extradition? Your questions answered
- Is Silva safe? Will BMD impact on transfers? Your questions answered
- Campaigners want questions answered after NHS chiefs reveal future vision for South Tyneside District Hospital
- Hughes questions British Boxing Board of Control over discrimination
- Brexit: Your questions answered
- What happened to Claudio Yacob? Your Forest questions answered
- Local elections test crazy national politics
- Chris Atkin questions Hull KR desire & wants questions answering