Alexander Supertramp / Shutterstock.com Voice search, the topic that is on the virtual tip of every marketer’s tongue, currently accounts for one out of every five Google mobile searches — and that number is expected to grow over time as digital assistants and smart home devices become more commonplace. For the modern-day SEO, the shift from manual text queries to voice commands has been subtle over time, but the potential impact over the next few years could be game-changing. To prepare for the voice search revolution, it is essential that marketers understand the difference between market growth and consumer adoption, the nuances of conversational search and natural language and the role that AI and machine learning play in SERP responses. Just as with any emerging trend in our industry, it is important to plan now to ensure you stay one step ahead of the search curve. All major technology providers, not just Google, are investing in virtual assistants — and by extension, voice search. Google has Google Assistant, Apple has Siri, Amazon has Alexa, Microsoft has Cortana and Samsung has their new Bixby. These voice-enabled digital assistants are playing an increasingly larger part in consumers’ everyday lives. For example, on your way to…
- Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys join ‘The Voice’ as coaches for upcoming cycle as Pharrell Williams departs for season
- Alexa, Can You Have a Conversation With Us? (At Least a Short One?)
- Alexa vs. Siri vs. Google: Which Can Carry on a Conversation Best?
- eGrove rolls out Elite Site Optimizer 3.0 – Bespoke BI, Now experience a multi-dimensional view of your SEO data
- Maine Voices: No better time for state to re-envision how we educate young people
- Samsung Unveils New Galaxy Note Smartphone Amid Slowing Sales
- “The Miseducation of Cameron Post” Exposes the Cruel Idiocy of Gay Conversion Therapy
- Sponsored content: Maximizing growth when the economy is strong
- What constitutes a legal police search at heart of Oregon man's case
- We all know Key lime pie was invented in the Keys, right? Seems not everyone agrees
Key notes on optimizing for voice search: Conversation, content and context have 342 words, post on at July 11, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.