Google quietly announced in their release notes for the Google My Business section that some businesses can now add “action URLs” to their business profile specifically for “online orders or reservations” and similar actions. Google said it will “make it easier for customers to take action directly from your listing.”It seems like an easier way for businesses to understand the URL attributes they had before.In any event, Mike Blumenthal posted pictures of some businesses that has this option. Note, it depends on how your business is classified, not all businesses allow online ordering or reservations.So go ahead at login to you Local Search Forums.
- Google announces Action Blocks for people with cognitive disabilities
- Alleged 5G model of Google Pixel 4XL appears online
- Yahoo Japan, Line to merge business to form online giant
- If Google Can Track Your Online Activity, It’s a Safe Bet the NSA Can Too
- Judge: Google 'failed to comply' with order to disclose paid journalists and bloggers
- Asda pledges to ban bags from online orders saving 500 tonnes of plastic a year
- Reservations.com co-founder, Yatin Patel gets recognised at the 2019 Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business awards
- Facebook, Google dominate online ad in Vietnam
- Action Launcher is getting Google Now integration and a bunch of Android O features
- New York Times Publishes Anti-Google Rant, Doesn't Mention the Author Is a Facebook Board Member [Updated]
Google My Business Action URLs For Online Orders, Reservations & More have 233 words, post on at August 10, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.