Google has added the ability for local businesses in specific categories, such as restaurants, to add new URLs to their profiles to hyperlink searchers directly to a landing page where they can take specific actions. Some of these actions include placing a reservation or an online order, make an appointment and more. Google posted the news about it on their release notes page saying: Add links to specific actions like online orders or reservations. Make it easier for customers to take action directly from your listing. The help center article has been updated to explain the steps for businesses to take to add these URLs. I should note, these new URLs are visible only to select categories of businesses. The actions include: booking an appointment placing an order reserving a table searching for items viewing the menu Mike Blumenthal grabbed some screen shots of some of his clients with some of the action URLs. Here is one of those screen shots. About The Author Barry Schwartz RustyBrick, a NY based web consulting firm. He also runs Search Engine Roundtable, a popular search blog on very advanced SEM topics. Barry can be followed on social media at @rustybrick, +BarrySchwartz and Facebook. For more…
- Google CEO Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Trump's image
- US factory orders fall; shipments post largest drop in two years
- Pokémon Let's Go! Eevee
- Google 'to open Indonesia office before 2012'
- Businesses have finally run out of patience with the UK government’s handling of Brexit
- Google Slapped With Record $2.7 Billion Fine in Europe For Manipulating Shopping Results
- Google just shut down Google+ for good. Here are 17 other Google products that bombed, died, or disappeared.
- Business leaders slash growth forecast, call for rate cut
- Online shopping not the only factor behind Canada’s dying malls
- US Supreme Court seeks Trump administration views on Google-Oracle copyright feud
Google My Business lets business add quick URLs to reservations, online ordering & more have 315 words, post on at August 10, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.