If you go to Google.com and you are in the United States, you will see a special Google Doodle, an animated one for the solar eclipse. Google is looking to educate as many Americans about the solar eclipse before it happens this afternoon. When you click on the Doodle, which is copied above. it takes you to a query for [solar eclipse science]. At the top of the search results page is an interactive box that teaches you about the solar eclipse.My in laws are actually all set to watch the total eclipse in the St. Louis region, while I am here and may or may not look out the window for the 70% or so partial eclipse from New York. Google wrote:It’s been 99 years since an total eclipse crossed the width the United States. This year, the 65-mile wide path of totality with sweep, sash-like, across the country—entering the map at Oregon and exiting at South Carolina. The once-in-a-lifetime spectacle will attract an estimated 7.4 million people to areas in the path of totality, including so-called eclipse-chasers, who plan for years in advance and travel from far and wide to get a glimpse of the stellar phenomenon.Once in…
- University collecting solar eclipse glasses for 2019 event
- St. Louis’s First Total Solar Eclipse Since 1442
- A partial solar eclipse happens this weekend over Asia
- 'Wonder Woman' Star Eugene Brave Rock says Total Solar Eclipse is No Bad Juju!!!
- When half-a-million people visited Greenville: Remembering the 2017 total solar eclipse
- San Juan College Planetarium director says solar eclipse sure to be a spectacle
- The total solar eclipse made me an umbraphile
- EXCHANGE: Eclipse trackers to contribute to more research
- Nebraska educators to use eclipse as teaching moment
- How to Watch the Lunar Eclipse and Supermoon on Sunday Night
Google's Very Own Solar Eclipse Science Logo have 304 words, post on at August 21, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.