Hi Guys! I’m Lalit Mittal and I’m again here to tell you about sitemap. Sitemap play very important role in SEO. Many of users don’t know How to Create and Submit Sitemap, so today I’m going to tell you this process.
This is very simple so i’ll tell you in 3 easy Steps. But firstly we need to do 2 things after creating website or blog which are…
Let me explain you what is sitemap.
sitemap is the .xml file which contain all the details like all URL details which are important for all search engines. These details are store in search engines database.
Sitemap help google for crawling and indexing the website.
Know how to create Website/blog sitemap and submit it
- Generate sitemap for you wesbite.
- Add sitemap on your website
- Submit Sitemap to search engines.
Click here to Know how to make Website sitemap
How to make and submit Sitemap for WordPress Website
If you create your website on WordPress then you can easily create and submit sitemap of your wordpress website by using Yoast Plugin.
Step 1: Install Yoast Plugin
Search, Install and Active Yoast SEO
Click on search Console
Click on get google authentication code and one popup will open then click allow then you will get code
Paste that code in the box and click
chose your website and click save profile
- 2017 round-up: Most read stories on the Journal's website
- Ten steps to make your website perform better
- Council submits 55 compulsory purchase orders for major junction works
- Bird boxes built to create better environment for wildlife in Worle
- 7 German startups creating buzz at South by Southwest
- Landmark South Shields pub submits plans to expand
- Stunning art details mental health struggles on platform created by local man
- Plans to almost double size of school submitted
- Cheryl and Liam Payne submit plans to DOUBLE size of their country mansion with multi-million pound extension
- Tracey Emin submits plans for flat and studio