Joshua Hardwick Head of Content @ Ahrefs (or, in plain English, I’m the guy responsible for ensuring that every blog post we publish is EPIC). Founder @ The SEO Project.Article stats Twitter 76 Facebook 715 Referring domains 25 Organic traffic 8314 Data from Content Explorer tool. ShareQuick links If search engines don’t know your website/webpage exists, your chance of ranking isn’t just an improbability, it’s an impossibility.But here’s the thing: it takes time for search engines to discover (and index) new websites.This means that if you search for your two-day-old website in Google, chances are you’ll be disappointed. In fact, 9 times out of 10, you’ll find nothing.However, even a few weeks after going live, some people still won’t see their website in Google/Bing/Yahoo (which account for 98% of all US searches).If you’re reading this article (which you clearly are), you’re probably one of these people. Now, you want to know the fastest way to submit your website to the search engines.If so, you’ve come to the right place; here’s what we’ll be discussing in this article:How to submit your website to Google, Bing, and Yahoo (and why you don’t always have to);How to make sure it’s actually indexed (and… Read full this story
- Google: Censored Version of Search Engine 'Important to Explore' CEO Says
- Clueless teenagers flood search engines to ask: 'Who is Osama Bin Laden?'
- Cyber cell to ask search engine, e-market site to help curb fraud
- This alternative search engine is basically Google without the privacy headaches
- Gray Element Helps Companies Grow Their Business Online Through Effective Search Engine Optimization Strategy
- Path’s New Search Engine Is A Social Time Machine
- Google ex-CEO Eric Schmidt defends the firm's plans to create a censored Chinese search engine saying it will help the country 'be more open'
- Search Classic-Era GIFs Using This Nostalgic Search Engine
- Google Street View lets you look inside garage where search engine was founded 20 years ago
- Search Engine with Environmental Causes
How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines (Hint: You Don’t Always Need To) have 347 words, post on ahrefs.com at August 21, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.