An estimated 240,000 ecommerce stores use Magento for their online operations, which accounts for nearly 30% of the ecommerce platform market. Unfortunately, this not only makes clear that Magento is a worthwhile program, it makes clear something else: It’s a focus area for cyber criminals across the globe. Add to this the fact that it’s an ecommerce platform, and it’s clear how critical security for any Magento e-store would be. Magento keeps on releasing security patches to keep client websites secure; however, the responsibility of doing everything possible to secure your Magento store also rests with you, the customer. There are several customizations, security settings, and additional best practices that you need to be aware of in order to make your Magento based e-store secure. This piece will run through 10 tips that can help you make your ecommerce store more secure than before. From very technical suggestions to secure your admin access, to general security practices that will keep your store secure, below covers it all. The obvious: Make sure you have a strong password policy in place The biggest sin that most Magento e-store administrators and owners are guilty of is having a routine, weak, and easy to crack password….
- Apple Removes All Customer Reviews From its Online Stores
- Apple quietly nixes product reviews in its online store leaving people in the dark when it comes to customer complaints
- Apple's Online Store Quietly Kills User Reviews and Ratings
- Apple online store removes user ratings, reviews in select countries
- 10 tips to finding bargains and saving money in Aldi including best shopping times and when to browse the middle aisle
- A local’s guide to Dundee: top 10 tips
- Apple pulls customer reviews from its online store
- Apple removes customer reviews from its online store
- American Cancer Society’s online store infected with credit card stealing malware
- Barcemoda Adds Bocus Handbags to its Online Store; Offers up to 40% Discount on Luxury Footwear from Spain
10 tips to make your Magento online store more secure have 327 words, post on at September 14, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.