I have to be honest. When approaching this article, my initial reaction was something along the lines of, ‘Ha! Bing doesn’t do anything better than Google!’. But on brushing aside my Google superiority complex and after a bit more considered thought and research, I came to the realization that Bing does do some aspects of search better. Quite a few things actually. Let’s first take a look at the market share between the two rivals. In the US, Bing occupies a third of the market. A third! That’s pretty high given that ‘Google it’ is now a heavily used phrase by the masses, whereas have you ever heard anyone say ‘Bing it’? Probably not. In the UK, Bing isn’t far behind with a 26% share of the market. It is, however, worth noting that worldwide Bing only has 5% of the desktop search engine market share, whereas Google has 87%. That’s a big discrepancy. Bing is undeniably still a key player in the search engine rivalry contest and it has many enviable features. So back to the question in point. What does Bing do better than Google? 1. Image search Probably one of the most well-known advantages of Bing is…
- Bada Bing! How Do You Rate Bing, Microsoft's New Search Engine?
- Get Great Google Search Results
- Google Online Home Business Startup
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
- The New Microsoft Bing Search Engine and What We Can Learn From It
- Can Google See Your Photography Website?
- PageRank and Search - Is Change on the Way?
- It's Time to Submit My Site to Search Engines - What Do I Need to Know?
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Be the Next Anything
- Believe it Or Not, Search Engine Optimization Is For Everyone!
5 things that Bing does better than Google have 300 words, post on at September 26, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.