We are happy to inform you that the Ad balance tool is back and you can now use it again to help you reduce the number of ads you show to users, specifically the ads that earn you the least revenue, and see how it affects your earnings.
I had no idea it broke – to be honest.
Here is what it looks like:
Here is a screen shot of the tool:
You can drag and click apply to adjust your ad balance:
Forum discussion at Google+.
Update: Now when I try it, it says it is under maintenance…
- Google Chrome to Start Blocking Intrusive Ads Worldwide
- The Google Pixel Is the Smartest Phone I've Ever Held
- Google Ad Policy Change Leaves Third-Party Repair Industry in a Lurch
- Google Fires Republican Engineer Who Spoke Out Against ‘Outrage Mobs’
- Google Will Finally Do Something, Anything, About Ads on Racist Videos [Update]
- Google considers changes to political ad policy
- Google's New City Startup Needs to Find the Autonomous Car of Housing
- Google Reader Is Shutting Down; Here Are the Best Alternatives
- Google Play Music subscription launched in India at Rs 89, to allow offline streaming
- Google pays tribute to singer-songwriter BB King on 94th anniversary with animated doodle