Google posted on the AdSense Google+ channel that the ad balancer tool which is a tool that can be used to show less lower paying ads on your site, is not back up and running.Google wrote:We are happy to inform you that the Ad balance tool is back and you can now use it again to help you reduce the number of ads you show to users, specifically the ads that earn you the least revenue, and see how it affects your earnings.I had no idea it broke – to be honest.Here is what it looks like:Here is a screen shot of the tool:You can drag and click apply to adjust your ad balance:Forum discussion at Google+.Update: Now when I try it, it says it is under maintenance…
- Wired Lays Out the Case to Regulate Google’s Ad Market
- Facebook blocks access to ad transparency tools for external agencies before elections
- Should Google’s Ad Market Be Regulated Like the Stock Market?
- How Google Classroom became teachers’ go-to tool—and why it’s fallen short
- Google ad sales steady after coronavirus drop; Alphabet leads tech share rally
- Google announces Rs 75000 crore fund for India
- Google Cloud’s new feature allows brands to create custom voices
- Google adds new features to Assistant Snapshot along with voice support
- You can now launch Google Assistant Snapshot with a voice command
- Google Assistant's new feature is inspired by Siri
Google AdSense Ad Balance Tool Now Back have 246 words, post on at September 19, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.