With the Google mobile first index still in progress on Google’s end, Gary Illyes dropped an idea to SEO tool builders on what tools they should build next to help SEOs prepare for the mobile-first index launch.He basically said you should create a tool that compares your desktop sites to your mobile friendly sites and see what is missing between the tool. Specifically, it should look for these differences:Critical content Metadata, like hreflang Images and videos Structured dataProbably another one that makes sense, which is probably part of Gary’s “critical content” point is to make sure your internal linking structure doesn’t change too much between desktop and mobile.He said the tool should return a “not mobile friendly ready” status if any of the above fail.Of course, Gary would not give any update on timelines with the mobile-first index release:I like the idea of this tool and I was hoping Google would come up with one in Google Search Console.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Making Mobile Phone Comparisons
- Traffic Building - Click a Friend
- Comparison Tools in Action
- The Best Insurance Comparison Tool Ever?
- The Importance Of A File Comparison Tool
- Mobile Business Technology Tools
- Samsung Mobile Phones - Wonderful Tools Of Communication!
- Mobile Phones - Daily Tool Of Modern Era
- Traffic Building and the Friends You Make
- Make Money With Google - Build An Effective PPC campaign
Google: Build Desktop To Mobile Friendly Comparison Tool have 240 words, post on at September 4, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.