Today on Google’s home page in the US, Mexico, Canada and many other regions is a special Google logo, Doodle, for Amalia Hernandez. It would be her 100th birthday today, she is a Mexican ballet choreographer and founder of the world-renowned Ballet Folklórico de México.She was born on September 1, 1917 in Mexico and lived until the age of 83, passing on November 5, 2000 in Mexico City, Mexico. Amalia designed over 60 choreographies and her famous ballet has performed uninterruptedly Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings at the Palace of Fine Arts in Mexico City.Google wrote:Today’s Doodle celebrates dancer and choreographer Amalia Hernandez. She founded the Ballet Folklorico de Mexico and used it to share Mexican culture with the world.Happy 100th birthday to Amalia Hernandez, remembered as an ambassador of Mexican culture whose legacy lives on through the Ballet Folklorico.For more on her life see Wikipedia.Forum discussion at Google+.
- Woman's Family Sings to Her Through Nursing Home Window on 100th Birthday amid Coronavirus
- The Woodlands Recognizes 100th Birthday Of Community's Founder
- Plié, jeté … mind the fridge! My kitchen ballet class with Tamara Rojo
- Google doodle celebrates Vietnamese bánh mì
- Google goes banh mi doodle
- Ballet director Tamara Rojo defends relationship with dancer
- A life in ballet: Monica Mason
- The Tamara Rojo revolution: bringing ballet into the 21st century
- Royal Ballet cuts ties with Liam Scarlett after sexual misconduct claims
- Google pays tribute to Oskar Schlemmer with a special doodle on his 130th birth anniversary
Google Logo For Amalia Hernandez - 100th Birthday Of The Mexican Ballet Dancer have 253 words, post on at September 19, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.