It was very revealing when Google started testing website mentions in the local finder, and now they are rolling it out. Website mentions adds to the local finder snippets if the web site has the query searched for anywhere listed on that listings web site. Like I said when they were testing it, it shows Google Local is aware of the content on the local business’s web pages and may be using that for local rankings.Sergey Alakov was the first to notice the rollout:I am able to replicate it myself here in New York:This is pretty cool, don’t you think?Forum discussion at Twitter.
- The Old Republic Patch 1.3 live with group finder, ranked warzones, new Legacy goodies
- Sony’s TGS Website Mentions Resident Evil: Revelations 2 for Vita
- GameStop To Sell Xbox Live Download Codes Via Website
- Our Google I/O 2014 Liveblog Starts Right Now
- Google Chromecast Review: A Little Dongle With Big Potential
- Hands On With Google Now on Tap: Contextual Awesomeness
- The Chinese Government's Gremlins in Google's Works
- Google Picks Up Appetas
- Google brings search by image to Chrome 30, Chrome gestures to Android
- Google City Experts is awesome now – but will it suffer the same fate as Yelp Elites?
Now Live: Google Local Finder Website Mentions have 208 words, post on at September 28, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.