Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. Google My Business now lets businesses edit their listings directly in search resultsSep 6, 2017 by Barry Schwartz After months and months of testing, Google is rolling out inline editing in search for local businesses. Google officially adds AMP based featured snippets to mobile search resultsSep 5, 2017 by Barry Schwartz Now AMP pages can rank in Google’s position zero but Google says AMP is still not a ranking factor. Top European court’s ruling might embolden US tech companies to challenge regulatorsSep 6, 2017 by Greg Sterling The European Court of Justice rebuked a lower court for failing to properly consider Intel’s arguments in a nearly decade-old case. Google Analytics adds feature to unify users to Google AMP Cache pages & non-AMP pagesSep 6, 2017 by Ginny Marvin The AMP Client ID API requires a simple code change to unify users who visit an AMP page from Google mobile search and also view non-AMP pages. When it ‘can’t answer that,’ Alexa begins recommending third-party skillsSep 6, 2017 by Greg Sterling The move appears to be an attempt to broaden the…
- Local businesses work together to combat Ohio's growing opioid crisis
- Google Pixel 4 review – a powerful super-snapper that’s almost perfect
- Bhushan Power & Steel lenders to submit bids to NCLAT on September 6
- Google could release the most powerful Chromebook ever this year
- Google and Facebook 'considering ban on micro-targeted political ads'
- SF’s proposed e-cigs ban would snuff out local business, store owners say
- Local businesses confident about growth: HSBC
- Popular Apps In Google's Play Store Are Abusing Permissions And Committing Ad Fraud
- Zombicide Second Edition's Kickstarter Features Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf
- Philanthropy Awards Honors Local Businesses and Individuals
SearchCap: Google local business edits, AMP powered featured snippets & Bing Ads bid adjustments have 296 words, post on at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.