The website conversion process starts with driving traffic to your site, but not just any traffic — it needs to be targeted traffic. That’s a small, but crucial, detail. What’s the danger of “untargeted” traffic? Well, for one, it’s a huge waste of time and resources. And two, if the search engines are paying attention (and they are), the untargeted traffic leaving your site can have an impact on your search engine rankings. Untargeted traffic is lose-lose. But let’s get back to the good kind of traffic. No matter what form of online marketing you are engaged with, all of them should have a primary goal to drive targeted traffic to your site. And there are a lot of ways to do that. SEO immediately comes to mind, but that may or may not be a driving factor in generating traffic to your business. You can make a lot of headway with brand engagement by developing content that satisfies what people are looking for, and then optimizing and sharing that content online. All of these things will bring in traffic, but that’s where we have to go back again to make sure that the traffic we are getting is targeted….
- Prosecutor In Farcical Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Was Part of Same Office That Let Kevin Johnson Walk Away From Sex Abuse Charges
- Report: XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Stabbing in Recording
- Plácido Domingo resigns as general director of L.A. Opera amid sexual abuse allegations
- Mass. Gov. Baker Signs Gay Conversion Ban
- Massachussetts Bans Controversial ‘Gay Conversion’ Therapy For Minors
- Google Chrome 71 will continue crackdown on sites with abusive ads
- Abuse at Abu Ghraib will forever stain America's reputation
- Pope Benedict at the U.N. makes the ordinary feel extraordinary
- Perelman & ex back in court over her 'emotional abuse' of daughter REVLON RON VS. MOMMIE DEAREST
- To revive New York's economy, attack lawsuit abuse
4 (not so) ordinary conversion elements you may be abusing have 323 words, post on at October 9, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.