In Google’s world, site speed matters. And the search giant is pushing hard on AMP, its open source initiative to improve web page speed and performance for mobile users. But that speed comes at a cost for digital marketers. AMP eliminates scripts — including the scripts that help you track mobile calls.
Join Eric Enge and other AMP experts as they explore AMP’s pros and cons, as well as how leading technology providers are helping marketers identify AMP visitor sessions and track call sources. Implementing AMP doesn’t have to mean losing call tracking and attribution capabilities.
Register today for “5 Steps to AMP Up Your Call Conversions,” produced by Digital Marketing Depot and sponsored by CallTrackingMetrics.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
- Three Things To Know: Marcus Carr beats Ohio State, Indiana wins, Yoeli’s back
- ITI FPO kicks off: Key things to know
- A sign of thaw? Here's how things could play out after India's invite to Imran Khan
- How do you know which running studies apply to you? Here’s how to find out
- Back James Ward-Prowse to make England Euro 2020 squad - Jones Knows betting column
- Endometriosis left me needing an ileostomy bag but it’s the best thing that’s happened to me
- Why Star Trek: Picard is the sci-fi show we need in 2020
- Pakistan needs to sweep Bangladesh to keep No. 1 T20 ranking
- From the ground up: in conversation with building systems expert K.P. Jayabhanu
- You don’t need to be a Trekkie to get into Star Trek: Discovery