“At the moment, the death of four people has been confirmed, data on the victims is also being checked,” a representative of the press service said. © Photo : The Press-service of the Russian Ministry for Emergency SituationsAt Least One Dead in Southeast Siberia Oil Refinery BlastMoreover, the press service of the Chief Administration of Emergency Situations Ministry in Nizhny Novgorod Oblast said in a statement that the open fire had been eliminated. “At 17:32 Moscow time [14:32 GMT] open fire at LUKoil-Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez was eliminated. Works on liquidation of fire consequences continue,” the statement read. According to the Emergency Situations Ministry, the fire area amounted to almost 10,000 square feet. A total of 237 emergency response workers and 50 vehicles were involved in the operation. The fire at the oil refinery belonging to a subsidiary of the LUKoil energy giant broke out at 11:10 GMT during repair works on the petrol tank, according to the company’s press service.
- Nearly half of US oil refineries are in states hit by earthquakes and hurricanes
- People Died of Smoking
- How Many People Die From Smoking? - What the Statistic Says
- Ninety-Two Homeless People Died in Multnomah County in 2018
- Stealth aggression: US attacked Iran with cyberweapons, including after Saudi oil refinery airstrike – reports
- Russia sells crude at record premiums to Asia after freight rates surge
- Ethanol Futures Tumble on EPA Fix to Offset Refinery Waivers
- Old, corroded pipe led to Philadelphia refinery fire: Chemical Safety Board
- UPDATE 4-Old, corroded pipe led to Philadelphia refinery fire -Chemical Safety Board
- UPDATE 3-Corroded pipe led to Philadelphia refinery fire -U.S. Chemical Safety Board
At Least Four People Died in Fire at Oil Refinery in W Russia – Authorities have 264 words, post on sputniknews.com at October 5, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.