Automating SEM campaigns is a smart move, thanks to the benefits you reap from eliminating drudge work, but also from the reductions in potential execution errors. Google has consistently built new tools that help with automation, and has recently beefed up capabilities within AdWords. As Frederick Vallaeys recently wrote on Search Engine Land, AdWords Scripts are now available in the new AdWords interface, giving users a visual refresh, as well as some new capabilities that make management a bit easier, especially for advertisers with lots of scripts in their accounts. With the new additions, you can see up to 500 script logs per page and filter by date, see a more precise time when a script will run, see who added a script to the account, filter scripts based on name or who created it and much more. Want to learn more about automating your SEM campaigns? At SMX East, start with the all-new session, “Faster & smarter: Moving from manual to automated SEM campaign managements.” In this session, you’ll learn tactics, strategies and tools to move from manual to automated management of repetitive tasks. You’ll also be treated to a glimpse of new artificial intelligence (AI) tools that promise…
- AIDE QUITS AS NEWSOM'S AFFAIR WITH HIS WIFE IS REVEALED / Campaign manager confronts mayor, who is 'in shock'
- Julián Castro's campaign manager says fundraising email not "a threat to quit"
- Former Trump Campaign Manager Says Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren 'Want to Have Illegal Aliens Come Across This Border and Kill Americans'
- How Biden’s Campaign Confronted Him on Abortion
- The Best Contract Management Software for 2019
- The Best Asset Management Software for 2019
- Amid Trump attacks, lagging fundraising, Biden campaign drops discouragement of an outside super PAC
- Trump consultants harvested data from 50 million Facebook users during 2016 election campaign: Reports
- Trump campaign threatens to sue Minnesota over 'phony and outlandish' rally security bill
- Where to Watch: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica Faces Undercover Exposé
Faster & smarter: Moving from manual to automated SEM campaign management have 329 words, post on at October 10, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.