Google’s John Mueller said on Twitter that disabling the right click on your web pages and/or disabling the ability to select content on your web pages, has no impact on your SEO or rankings. John did add that doing so is “obnoxious” and “useless” because it is easy to get around those prevention features.Here are the tweets:We discussed this topic over 7 years ago but this is the first time we covered Google talking about it.Do you disable these features? If so, why? Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Amazon Echo, Google Nest and all the best smart home gifts of 2019
- Twins reinstate Walters from disabled list
- Orioles activate Chavez, select Gonzalez
- Google and NFL meet; Sunday Ticket up for grabs?
- You'll Never Guess Washington's Most Googled Celebrities
- Open fate out of Seo’s hands for now
- Teixeira is impacting Rangers’ future
- ASU’s Guy named to 2010 Lott IMPACT Trophy Watch List
- Watch Victor Oladipo capture journey with Google Glass
- Is Wimbledon ready for Google Glass?
Google: Disabling Right Click & Content Selection Doesn't Impact SEO have 173 words, post on at October 16, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.