Google now lets you automate your Google Posts with the Google My Business API. Google quietly posted it in their what’s new section saying you can now “create and update posts via the new Google My Business API.” “Version 4.0 of the API adds support for posts, hotel amenities, and more,” Google wrote.
The version 4 change log says “you can now create Posts on Google directly through the API.” There are several other updates but this is the big one.
Now it is only a matter of time until the social publishing platforms add support to Google Posts, in addition to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms.
Forum discussion at Google+.
- Global walkout hits Google over harassment, inequality
- Google CEO Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Trump's image
- Google 'to open Indonesia office before 2012'
- Google Slapped With Record $2.7 Billion Fine in Europe For Manipulating Shopping Results
- Google just shut down Google+ for good. Here are 17 other Google products that bombed, died, or disappeared.
- US Supreme Court seeks Trump administration views on Google-Oracle copyright feud
- After one year of Trump, Google CEO Sundar Pichai sounds a lot different about immigration — and that might be a good thing
- Business groups support culling of 3 million small rice farmers
- Google’s parent company Alphabet is exploring a relationship with Saudi Arabia’s oil giant to build a ‘tech hub’ in the Middle East
- Business groups support TRAIN 2