SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Google, on its annually held hardware event, announced its latest Pixelbook. The Pixelbook is considered to be the first-ever mainstream laptop the tech giant designed and released.Pixelbook is the third installment in the series of Google’s Chromebook Pixel laptops. The tech giant elevated the device’s specifications and took a new approach to make it more appealing and become the latest preference of users. Google priced the Pixelbook at $999. Latest improvements involve the laptop’s capability to run Android applications, houses Adobe software like Photoshop and Lightroom, and capacity to run Netflix downloads. Pixelbook features a storage space of at least 128 GB, unlike previous Chromebook versions that only has 16 GB storage space. This is Google’s strategy to make Pixelbook the laptop of choice for many. The newest laptop does not revolve into a usual Chromebook feel but aims to be an entirely developed laptop in the market. Pixelbook comes in a two-in-one kind of having a touchscreen and a regular keyboard function. The Pixelbook can also be used with Google’s Pixel Pen as an additional accessory that costs $100. The said Pixel Pen collaborates with Wacom. Google’s Pixelbook belongs to the high-end division of the… Read full this story
- Google Releases New Search Engine for E-Commerce Sites
- Google Releases Windows Driver, App for Cloud Print Service
- Google releases public beta version of the Google app
- Report: Apple to release new laptops at WWDC 2017
- Google Photos: How big a threat to Apple?
- Google Pixelbook review: Android and Google Assistant transform the Chromebook
- Google Pixelbook: Pen support and phone tethering could seal the Chrome OS deal
- Google Pixelbook: Everything the pros need to know
- Google Pixelbook is a 'high-performance Chromebook' for professionals
- Google's Pixel 2 Event: What to Expect and How to Watch
Google Releases Its First-Ever Mainstream Laptop: The Pixelbook have 290 words, post on hddmag.com at October 5, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.