There are many reasons you will want to hide your whatsapp online status. That; however, is usually done most times to prevent friends from monitoring your online activities. This article will teach you how to hide online status on whatsapp.
If you wish to secure your privacy or stop contacts from seeing how frequently you log into whatsapp then it is best you learn how to hide online status on whatsapp.
You will still be able to see all messages friends send to you; but they won’t see you online or know the last time you logged in.
If you wish to maintain good privacy on whatsapp by appearing invisible then read the steps on how to hide online status on whatsapp below.
How To Hide Online Status On Whatsapp Easily
1. Install Hideforwhatsapp: Go to playstore and search for this application and install it. With this app, you can send and receive whatsapp messages using its own platform without your online status showing.
2. Disable Your Last Seen Information: Another fast and easy way on how to hide online status on whatsapp is by disabling your last seen. In order to do that: Open your whatsapp >>> go to settings >>> then account >>> then privacy >>> set it to nobody. This way no one will get to see your last seen details. Please note that by setting this you will not see the last seen information of others as well.
3. Block the certain contact you wish to hide your online status from: If you wish to deprive a contact of yours from seeing when last you logged into whatsapp then block that contact. They won’t be able to see whether you are even online or when last you were offline. But note that blocking a contact means you won’t be able to receive messages from that contact. However, you can chose to unblock that contact at anytime you desire.
4. Read Receipts should be unchecked: Read receipts are double blue checks that indicate that a contact has read a sent text. In most cases that you will wish to make your whatsapp online status invisible just uncheck read receipts. You can do that by: Go to settings >>> click account >>> then head to privacy >>> uncheck read receipts. Please note that by doing this you can’t also tell when people read your messages. Also, with the latest whatsapp story feature, contacts won’t be able to view your story when read receipt is turned off but you can still see theirs.
Congratulations on learning how to hide online status on whatsapp. Hope you found the article helpful therefore don’t leave without sharing!
- Instagram allowing some folks to post their Stories on WhatsApp
- Most Americans don’t know Facebook owns Instagram and WhatsApp
- Instagram Stories se apoderará de tu WhatsApp
- You'll soon be able to post Instagram stories to WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Beta begins testing 'disappearing messages'
- Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp still aren’t working properly
- How WhatsApp is spreading chaos throughout the third world and beyond
- Four European countries lose measles-free status after outbreaks
- Touch Tone CEO charged with illegal online betting
- Mail Online ad revenues soar as print stablemates suffer