Marketers cannot ignore offline channels. Customers no longer see a difference between digital and physical. In fact, in this age of digital connectivity, inbound phone calls are on the rise. And it is often these customers who call directly to a business are a marketer’s most valuable asset.
In May 2017, Marchex commissioned Forrester Consulting to examine how customers who initiate an inbound call during the customer journey perform against those who do not. Through an online survey of 213 marketing decision makers in the US, we found that the phone customer converts faster, spends more and churns less.
Learn more. Visit Digital Marketing Depot to download “Pick Up The Phone: Your Best Customer Is On The Line.”
- Keep Shopping: It's The Best Way To Beat Lousy Customer Service!
- Customer Service that Delights
- Why Do Your Customers Complain and What Can You Do About It?
- Mobile Phone Networks: So Many Companies to Select From
- Outshine the Competition with Customer Service
- How to Choose a Mobile Phone
- Customer Service Secrets: Six Secrets of Outstanding Customer Retention
- This Call Is For You
- Cell Phone Reviews - Beware Where You Purchase
- Four Reasons to Choose a T-Mobile Cell Phone