SEOs seem split on the question of is black hat SEO dying. That is a poll we ran in July and we have over 870 responses thus far.
It seems like most think black hat SEO is not dying, it is either alive and well or adapting into new forms of black hat SEO – but not dead. Only 25% of those who completed the poll think black hat SEO is dying. While 13% said they really don’t know, I assume they have no experience with it.
But overall, 62% of SEOs who took this poll think black hat SEO is not dying.
Here is the pie chart:
Of course with any of our polls, read my poll disclaimer.
Forum discussion continued at Black Hat World.
This post was scheduled to go live today but was written earlier – I am currently offline today.
- The 15 Scariest Things at Black Hat 2015
- Alleged “snake oil” crypto company sues over boos at Black Hat [Updated]
- 10 Scariest Hack Attacks From Black Hat 2014
- From the fur hat mistaken for a dead cat to the toy scorpion which brought terror to a street, the RSPCA reveal their most hilarious call-outs
- Police officers shot dead in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: report
- AP PHOTOS: By Dead Sea, camels graze at Earth’s lowest place
- 'The Walking Dead's Jeffrey Dean Morgan 'Forever Disappointed' Negan And Carl's Storyline From Comics Wasn't Explored More
- 3 dead in shooting at southern California high school; suspect in custody
- A Few Mutant Genes Can Turn a Stomach Bug into the Black Death
- Novak Djokovic puts on a playful display as he dons his daughter's pink bobble hat and carries his two children during a family outing to the park