Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. AdWords rolls out new interface to all advertisersOct 11, 2017 by Susan Wenograd The new experience touts speed, upgraded visuals, more management tools. AMP up your call conversions: 5 things you need to knowOct 11, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot In Google’s world, site speed matters. And the search giant is pushing hard on AMP, its open source initiative to improve web page speed and performance for mobile users. But that speed comes at a cost for digital marketers. AMP eliminates scripts — including the scripts that help you track mobile calls. Join Eric Enge […] Echo and Home will probably have to tell you they’re always listening — in EuropeOct 11, 2017 by Greg Sterling As smart speakers proliferate around the world, some governments will require strong privacy disclosures and consent to recording. ‘High-quality content’ tips from Google’s own style guidesOct 11, 2017 by Brian Ussery To meet Google’s standards for content that deserves a high rank, contributor Brian Ussery suggests following the guidelines the search giant has set for its internal content creators. Investors anxious about Google traffic…
- One care home resident died every minute during peak of the Covid-19 crisis in England and Wales as official data shows at least 20,000 have died since the outbreak began
- Apple ditches Intel for ARM processors in Mac computers with Big Sur
- Apple introduces iOS 14: iPhones to get new widgets, home screen and more
- Apple’s iCloud went down for some users on Wednesday
- Does Apple Finally Have a Plan for Podcasts?
- Google Maps to Alert Users About COVID-19-Related Travel Restrictions
- Apple removes two podcast apps from China store after censorship demands
- Add Alexa to your home for less with Amazon's Echo Spot down to just $30 today only
- Google Blocks Burger King Ad After It Triggers Home Assistant Devices
- Google will begin phased reopening of its city-based offices from July as London firms continue preparations to get staff safely back to workplaces after lockdown
SearchCap: Google AdWords interface, Google Home listens & Apple Search Ads expands have 340 words, post on at October 11, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.