Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. Bing Ads launches automated bid strategy to ‘Maximize Clicks’Oct 10, 2017 by Susan Wenograd Bing Ads can now automatically manage keyword bids in an effort to generate the most clicks possible within a given budget. The ever-increasing importance of usability and trust in link buildingOct 10, 2017 by Julie Joyce Sometimes link builders identifying promising sites think only in terms of metrics. Columnist Julie Joyce explains why usability has become one the most important things to consider. Google doodle honors Norwegian explorer and champion skier Fridtjof NansenOct 10, 2017 by Barry Schwartz On his 156th birthday, Google celebrates the life and contributions of this Norwegian scientist, diplomat, humanitarian and athlete. Oculus looks to improve VR app discovery with content-based search ‘High-quality content’ tips from Google’s own style guides 4 ways to revamp your email creation process Facebook opens up Stories to Pages so that someone will use the feature YouTube location extensions & in-store visits measurement come out of beta Live from Facebook-owned Oculus’s annual VR conference: Day 2 4As, ANA & IAB push self-regulatory digital ads standards program The…
- Seven killed in protests over food distribution in Afghanistan, local MP says
- US ready to sue Google for 'monopolising' online ads: Report
- The US government is getting ready to sue Google for monopolizing online ads
- Fox Sees Local Ad Sales Falling 50% In Current Quarter But Notes Positive Shift As Many Fewer Advertisers Request “Flexibility”
- Op-Ed: There's No Need to be Chicken About Locally Processed Meat
- Google blocked and removed 2.7 billion 'bad ads' in 2019
- Google Pixel 4 XL vs. Pixel 3 XL: Should you upgrade?
- Colombia's coronavirus app troubles show rocky path without tech from Apple, Google
- Johnny Vegas delivers food parcels to NHS staff and vulnerable residents of his hometown St Helens after A-list friend Russell Crowe helped his appeal
- Google Home & Home Mini smart speakers launched in India
SearchCap: 'Yext for Food', Google quality score & Local Ads have 328 words, post on at October 12, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.