As we reach the fourth quarter of 2017, it’s time to start thinking about the year ahead and what to expect from SEO in 2018. There are number of search industry trends that we’ve seen the very beginnings of this year and last, which will come into greater prominence in 2018. Here are seven you should be keeping an eye on in order to stay ahead of the curve. Voice search and digital assistants Voice search technology presents a big opportunity for changing the way we communicate and process information. The rise of digital assistants has presented a growing market that can change the way search queries are performed. According to Google, 1 out of 5 searches already come from voice queries. This changes the search market and we’re expecting to see an even bigger shift towards voice search in 2018. When it comes to setting up an SEO strategy, the rise of voice search brings out the need to focus on more long-tail search keywords and a natural language that matches the user’s conversational tone. As accuracy improves in digital assistants, there will be more people using voice search from their mobile devices, seeking for quick and relevant answers. It becomes important…
- The top fashion trends of 2018 revealed
- Will Manchester win a Michelin star? Watch 2018 ceremony live
- Pubic hair trends 2018: 42% of British women opt for THIS grooming style
- WATCH: Stag-do duo blow the crowd away with 'The Whole Of The Moon' cover
- Benefit Seven, owner of 7card subscription, recorded a turnover of EUR 3.3 million in the first half of 2018
- Almost 50,000 companies vanished from Romania in the first seven months of 2018
- Who is Stacey Dooley? BBC Three’s Face to Face With ISIS presenter and Strictly Come Dancing 2018 star
- Meghan Markle at Wimbledon 2018 – what was she wearing and how did she and Serena Williams become friends?
- Who is Molly Scott? X Factor 2018 contestant from County Durham
- Who is Ayda Field? Robbie Williams’ wife, X Factor 2018 judge, actress and Loose Women panellist
Seven SEO trends to watch in 2018 have 335 words, post on at October 13, 2017. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.