Your display advertising targets specific audiences, but what about your search marketing? It’s time to think beyond the keyword, and tailor your PPC campaigns based on who is actually viewing or clicking your ad.
With a “people-based” approach to your search marketing, you can improve the cross-channel customer experience, optimize PPC campaign performance, and ultimately re-acquire customers and grow CLTV.
Visit Digital Marketing Depot to download LiveRamp’s“How to Grow Customer Lifetime Value with People-Based Search Marketing.”
- How to Get More Out of Every Day: Lifestyle Optimization for High Performers
- You can now use Google Maps to poll your friends on where to eat — here's how to do it (GOOG, GOOGL)
- We used Google Flights and Kayak to see which is best for booking travel — here's the verdict
- Iranian intelligence reportedly used Google to crack a CIA communications system, leading to 'dozens' of deaths
- Avoid These 4 Mistakes in Your PPC Campaign for Southeast Asia
- Alphabet Is Using Google’s Ad Technology To Take On ISIS
- This Algorithm Predicts A Neighborhood’s Crime Rate Using Google Street View
- One Googler’s Insider Guide To Using Google Docs At Work
- Scammers still using Google Drive for Phishing attacks
- Google's Diane Greene announced a major win over Amazon: Target is using Google's cloud