There are a lot of different “optimize your SEO” articles on the web, with 5, 10, 15 or so steps on them. That’s fine, that’s good, though a lot of them end up repeating the same tips over and over. I decided to do everyone one better and show off just how many options you have for improving your SEO. I’m not going into detail with them, but rather I’ll link to various more expansive guides you can check and follow. I’m sure pretty much everyone can find something they can do to their site for added benefit.Major ChangesThis first section is the smallest, because these changes are all very major undertakings that have the potential to backfire of you make a mistake while implementing them. However, the boost they can have to SEO is quite significant, so if you’re able to make one of these changes, go for it. Just take the time to research how to do it right first.Migrate to SSL. Full site security is a search ranking factor, but it’s potentially dangerous to switch. Keep the risks in mind before you attempt a migration, and make sure you redirect your URLs properly.Make a mobile responsive site…. Read full this story
- Man United make increased bid for Southampton star Schneiderlin
- Report: Trent Richardson has 50-50 chance to make Raiders
- Rapper 50 Cent enters partnership with Swan Racing
- Rapper 50 Cent jokes he’d like to kiss Erin Andrews again
- Junior minister George Eustice resigns over article 50 vote
- Any extension of article 50 must be a one-off, Brussels to insist
- Final Big 12 Basketball Power Rankings
- LeBron, Wade combine for 50 points to lead Heat past Bobcats in opener
- Ranking the SEC’s best quarterbacks heading into the 2015 season
- Position review: Will Goldson make it another season in Bucs secondary?
50 SEO Tweaks You Can Make to Increase Your Rankings have 307 words, post on www.seoblog.com at January 28, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.