Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn 50 state road trip: Charming main streets across the US Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Alabama: Fairhope Avenue in Fairhope, Ala., is dotted with charming boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. It is surrounded by a lively artistic community and leads directly to the pier of the beautiful Mobile Bay. Google Maps Fullscreen Alaska: Parallel to Juneau’s actual “Main Street,” Seward Street is where you’ll stroll to find unique shops, local eateries, cafes, and the Anchorage Daily News offices. Google Maps Fullscreen Arizona: A traditional Main Street, this winding road in Bisbee oozes historic charm with its Grand Saloon, local cafes, and plenty of shopping along the way. Google Maps Fullscreen Arkansas: Main Street in Blytheville, Ark., boasts unique shops, a wonderfully restored opera house, and an easy-to-remember bookstore gem: “That Bookstore in Blytheville.” Google Maps Fullscreen California: Grant Avenue is the picturesque Main Street of San Francisco’s Chinatown. You can shop for anything from antiques to clothing to home decor, gifts, stationery, and a variety of unique treasures at the Canton Bazaar. Google Maps Fullscreen Colorado: Main Street in Breckenridge, Colo., defines charming with its historic architecture, delightful fudge shop, friendly… Read full this story
- How a boy from the coast of Maine became a world famous female circus star
- Amenities plan in the works for Parrish
- The best ski resorts to head to this winter
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 9
- The Telegraph's definitive guide to Britain's best villages
- Donald Trump says migrant caravan is riddled with MS-13 gangsters and terrorists
- Nine of Stockholm's most exciting live music venues
- The Italian Insiders: Our ultimate guide to Italy without the crowds
- Two French Cities, Neither of Them Paris. Which One to Love?
- Free glass of fizz and 25% food discount at one of Brighton’s top restaurants
Charming Main Streets (and main streets) in each state have 297 words, post on www.usatoday.com at February 22, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.