Home Beauty Make up tips Make Up Tips lekhaka-Riddhi Roy By Riddhi Roy on March 3, 2018 Thinking of a vacation? We know we always are. We also want to look our best when we are on vacation, for all those selfies and pictures we take. Sadly, it is not easy to carry around our entire world with us when we travel. That is why, we have a list of things you can carry with you and still look your best. Some of these are essentials a must, while others are just to make you look your best. Most of the times, no matter how many checklists you make, you always forget something or the other. Plus, there’s always the airline limit of not being able to carry more than 100 mL at a time. So, you have to ensure that the bottles are small. It can often be difficult to differentiate from what you will need on the plane and what you will need after touchdown. For the plane ride, stick to the bare minimum of a moisturiser and a tinted lip balm. Keep the rest of your beauty products with your luggage. So, here are some beauty essentials… Read full this story
- Best travel sized beauty kits
- Bumps in the Road: Six (avoidable) mistakes travelers make
- What Roy Wood Jr. Can’t Travel Without
- Train commuters face changing services as flood prevention work is carried out
- What's the new advice on travelling to Turkey and should I cancel my holiday?
- New travel advice issued for Turkey in light of upcoming elections – is it safe to travel there?
- M1 underpass blocked by rotting mound of rubbish left by travellers
- Destination wedding must-carry
- The gentleman’s travel guide to Monaco
- Nigeria: Musa Carries Nigeria as Super Eagles Punish Iceland 2-0 at World Cup
Essentials To Carry When You Are Travelling have 306 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 3, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.