Google has been spotted testing a new feature which allows Google My Business pages to publish offers directly to search results.This feature is built into Google Posts, which has been available to all businesses with a verified GMB profile since last summer. Google Posts lets businesses publish short messages, which appear in Maps and search results when the business name is searched for.Until now Posts were limited to plain text, multimedia, or events. In the example below you can see Google is testing a new type of post for offers.Google Posts “Offers” are rolling out. pic.twitter.com/NkT7BoDEOr— Colan Nielsen (@ColanNielsen) March 27, 2018An offer includes the following components:A photoUp to 300 words of textPost titleStart date/time and end date/timeOptional coupon codeA link to the offerWhat businesses may appreciate most of all is that it doesn’t appear to cost anything to post offers. Of course, they will not be shown as widely as paid ads, but they still give businesses the opportunity to push sales in search results without having to pay Google for it.Not everyone is able to replicate this feature, which indicates it’s still in the testing stages.
- Best Small Business Website Packages (6 Alternatives That Rank!)
- Alphabet (GOOG) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Gambia: Minister Jawo Briefs Media On NAWEC, Post-Election Violence, the Ferries, Etc.
- Kenya: Residents in Search of Food in Moyale After Floods Cut Off Villages
- Microsoft (MSFT) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Where was Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg during Cambridge Analytica data leak?
- Here is how Facebook ads target you
- Uganda: Investors to Fund Oil Refinery Venture
- Full transcript: Yelp CEO Jeremy Stoppelman on Recode Decode
- Apple vs. Samsung: State of the mobile silicon
Google Lets Businesses Post Offers to Organic Search Results have 295 words, post on www.searchenginejournal.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.