Home Beauty Make up tips Make Up Tips lekhaka-Mamta Khati By Mamta Khati on March 8, 2018 Simple Beauty Tips for Women With Oily Skin | Boldsky Women have different skin types. Some have dry skin, some have normal skin and some have oily skin. Women with different skin types will have different challenges while applying makeup. Well, today we will be focusing on oily skin. It’s not bad to have an oily skin because women with oily skin are less likely to develop fine lines and wrinkles and their skin is always well moisturized. But when it comes to keeping your makeup last for a long time, it can be a challenge, especially during the hot season. Well, that doesn’t mean you do not apply makeup at all. It’s a matter of knowing what kind of products and makeup is good for your skin type. You can’t follow makeup rules or use makeup products that are suitable for dry skin because dry skin requires a different kind of makeup as compared to oily skin. It’s not suitable to use oil-based products for oily skin or neither can you spend your time and money every time on salons. So, today,… Read full this story
- Rooney Mara’s Facialist Shares Tips to Getting Glowing Skin at Home
- How To Make Your Face Look Slimmer Using Makeup?
- Get that summer glow: The tips, tricks and products that will help you achieve a radiant complexion
- Milk powder can be used in these ways to give yourself a glowing skin
- Alisha Prajapati talks about her DIY skin care routine during the lockdown
- How To Protect Your Skin While Wearing A Mask
- It Took 200 Hours in a Makeup Chair to Turn Gary Oldman Into Winston Churchill
- I've always used simple & basic kitchen ingredients for my skin & hair care rituals: Jhinal Belani
- How to choose foundation when you can't go into a store: Make-up artist reveals you should use your veins to find your undertone and go up to two shades darker for summer
- Summer skincare: Skin specialist shares which facial SPF we should be wearing, when we should be wearing it and how we should be applying it
Tips To Make Makeup Last On Oily Skin have 369 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 8, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.