As an online marketer, you are sure to have already heard of the term ‘Shoppers Psychology’. This refers to the many things that can influence a customer’s purchasing decisions. Knowing about a consumer’s shopping behavior can give a huge advantage to the company. Read on to find out more about how you can use this to your advantage. Color – When marketing products, the color of the marketing material can play a huge part in the type of customer that you are likely to attract. For example, if you cover an online ad in pink writing or a pink background, then you will likely attract the feminine market. Alternatively, blue creates a sense of trust and security, and usually is associated with banks and businesses. You should conduct some research into the sorts of colors that you should be using to market your goods or services according to your target market. Discounts – When shopping online, people will very often be looking for deals and discounted goods. Marketing your products in this way is likely to attract a lot of new customers. Online services like Groupon exclusively offer coupons and discounts of all kinds, which means the discount is actually… Read full this story
- Market ripe for consolidation! Brokerages pick 10 high-quality stocks with 1-year horizon
- RIL & TCS earnings, inflation, Iran tensions among 10 key factors that may guide D-Street next week
- Election year politics loom over the markets in 2020
- Market is getting good signs for 2020
- Tension in Middle-East spooks market; what should investors do?
- Market Headstart: Indices could trade in a range in short term; 10 picks for 2020
- Iran strike on US troops spooks market, experts say 5-6% correction healthy
- Market Headstart | Key for Nifty to hold above 12,150 today; experts suggest avoid buying
- SEBI to retain cash market margin rules, NRIs may get relief after Jan 8 meet
- Mr Market moved quickly from ‘Fear’ to ‘Greed’; Over 30 small-caps rose 10-60% this week
A Marketer's Guide to Insights into Shopper's Psychology have 326 words, post on www.resultfirst.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.