‘Solve for India’ focuses on bringing the best of Google expertise to help emerging startups in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and build solutions for the country in varied fields
Launched last year as an India-only pilot for mentorship by Google Developers’ “Launchpad” team, ‘Solve for India’ focuses on bringing the best of Google expertise to help emerging startups in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and build solutions for the country in varied fields.
“We shortlisted 10 startups from 160 home-grown start-ups by travelling across 15 cities in India, and are now ready to scale this pilot as a dedicated programme for India,” said Karthik Padmanabhan, Developer Relations Lead, Google India.
The participants were the founders of startups, including Nebulaa, Slang Labs, PregBuddy, LegalDesk, PaySack, Vokal, FarMart, Meesho, Pratilipi and M-Indicator.
“The quality insights received from mentors of diverse backgrounds has helped us rethink our approach of reaching out to millions of farmers in India,” said Mehtab Singh Hans, Co-Founder, farMart.
“We’re delighted to share that we will be expanding the mentoring support beyond this boot camp, by launching a structured mentorship programme for startups who are using ML and AI to ‘Solve for India,'” said Paul Ravindranath G, Programme Manager, Launchpad Accelerator, Google India.
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai news, crime news, current affairs, and also a complete guide on Mumbai from food to things to do and events across the city here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever
- India authorizes 10 agencies to intercept, monitor, and decrypt citizens' data
- 7 Rajasthan railway stations in list of India’s 10 cleanest
- NASA to Partner With 10 Startups on New Space Tech
- India Cuts Key Rate for Fifth Time as It Lowers GDP Forecast
- Sorry, big tech, startups now are the innovators, ex-Cisco CEO says
- Interest surges in Tim Berners-Lee's Inrupt startup to remake the web
- Healthcare startup Aiva gets backing from Amazon and Google this week
- Redmi 8 to Launch in India on October 9, Specifications Allegedly Spotted on Google Play Console
- India Sent Most Content Removal Requests to Tech Giants: Study
- Sick of Facebook stalking you? This startup wants to reinvent personalization