Aimed at improving the job search experience for users across India, Google on Tuesday unveiled an immersive new search experience that makes it easier and quicker for job seekers to find relevant employment opportunities from many popular job listing websites, online classifieds, and companies. With the ability to narrow down results using smart filters, save listings, share them, and sign up for alerts, users can now access this experience in English on the Search app on Android and iOS, and in Google Search on the desktop and mobile. Google has worked with a number of organizations from across the industry to bring users the most comprehensive listing of jobs — this includes Aasaanjobs, Freshersworld, Headhonchos, IBM Talent Management Solutions, LinkedIn, Quezx, QuikrJobs, Shine.com, T-Jobs, TimesJobs, and Wisdomjobs. Now when users search for “jobs near me,” “jobs for freshers,” or similar job-seeking queries, they will see a special module that can be expanded to a more immersive experience. To help the larger ecosystem of job providers, Google has also released open documentation, which will assist organisations big or small to make their job openings discoverable on this new search experience, using open structured schema.org web markup standards that Google supports. Commenting on the launch, Google India Vice President… Read full this story
- Google's new search engine a 'human rights abuse'
- Southern Careers Institute Unveils New Waco Campus
- Google 'Year in Search': World Cup and Mac Miller top Houston's list for 2018
- 500 Job Openings Available for Michigan Job Seekers
- Golden Globes Unveil New Supersize Statuette for 2019 Ceremony
- Facebook unveils another program for job seekers
- Job seekers — check out the Lowcountry Job Fair Tues. Jan. 29
- Metairie unveils new flag during ceremony at Veterans Memorial Park
- Google reveals new security bug affecting more than 52 million users
- Intermountain Precision Genomics Program Unveils New Panel to More Accurately Classify Cancer Risk, Treatment Options
Google unveils new search experience for Indian job seekers have 312 words, post on www.deccanherald.com at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.