May 17, 2018 by Kristien Matelski Search Engine Optimization Vizion Interactive Most businesses today depend on search-driven web traffic to succeed. Taking their cues from changing technology and shifts in consumer behavior in recent years, astute companies have begun to adapt their SEO strategies to leverage voice search technology. As more consumers use their smartphones, tablets, and voice assistants to acquire information and make purchases through voices search, companies who choose to rely solely on mobile SEO risk obsolescence in a rapidly evolving e-commerce landscape.Why Voice Search MattersIts Use is Increasing Among Consumersanalysts report that as of 2016, over 40% of adults in the United States performed daily voice-based searches, and instances of voice-searching increased by a multiple of 35 between 2008 and 2016. In 2017, Google announced that 20% of the search requests it fields are voice searches, and observers estimate that by 2020 at least half of all internet searches will be voice-based.95%, which rivals the accuracy rate of human auditory perception. Moreover, in an effort to enhance profits from the growing online shopping trend, large corporate retailers have begun to partner with technology companies to enable voice command purchasing on their digital interfaces.It’s Changing Search Traffic Patterns… Read full this story
- What Is Good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Anyway?
- Search Engine Copywriting: Focus on One Topic
- Optimizing Your Video And Audio For Organic Search Results
- List of Top Video Search and Video Sharing Websites
- Immediate Improvements For Your Speaking Voice
- Is Managing a PPC Campaign As Easy As You Think
- Giving Personality to Your Personas
- Video Marketing Tips
- Voices From The Low Country - What Defines Fulfillment?
- Let's Make It Real, or How to Avoid Being a Cyber Ghost - Is Your Site User Friendly?
Are You Optimized for Voice Search? You Should Be! have 287 words, post on www.vizioninteractive.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.