ENTERTAINMENT 06/18/2018 07:23 pm ET Winter is here, guys. By Elyse Wanshel The Breaker of Chains has broken our hearts. The eighth and final season of “Game of Thrones” seems eons away (2019), but it appears that some cast members have already finished filming the last six episodes of the popular HBO fantasy series. Case in point, Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys “Ben D. Knee” Targaryen, decided to bestow winter upon fans by posting a bittersweet farewell to the series on Instagram on Sunday. “Hopped on a boat to an island to say goodbye to the land that has been my home away from home for almost a decade,” Clarke captioned a photo of her lying in a field of flowers. “It’s been a trip @gameofthrones thank you for the life I never dreamed I’d be able to live and the family I’ll never stop missing #lastseasonitis.” A post shared by @emilia_clarke on Jun 17, 2018 at 12:23pm PDT Though Clarke does not name the island, she also posted a photo of her and fellow cast members Conleth Hill (Lord Varys), John Bradley (Samwell Tarly) and the show’s co-creator D.B. Weiss at a Liam Gallagher show in Belfast, Northern Ireland,… Read full this story
- Emilia Clarke larks about with her shirtless male friend as they join the nation to Clap For Carers during coronavirus pandemic
- Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke joins clap for NHS workers with topless new mystery man
- Game of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke auctions off dinner date to raise money for coronavirus relief
- ‘A Sense Of Connection:’ Norwin Bus Driver Creates Heartfelt Video Saying Goodbye To Students
- Rishi Kapoor’s son-in-law Bharat Sahni writes heartfelt post: ‘Simply broken today, will never forget the love you gave me’
- Outpouring of love and respect as Joe Staley says goodbye to the 49ers
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Finale: Jon Snow and Daenerys Sex Scene Was Super Awkward for the Actors Involved, Too
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Finale: 'The Dragon and the Wolf' Spoilers and Theories—Will the Night King Unleash Undead Viserion?
- 'Game of Thrones' Incest: Why It's OK That You're OK With Jon Snow and Daenerys's Relationship
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7, Episode 6: Things You Missed in 'Beyond the Wall'—What Is 'Break the Wheel?'
Emilia Clarke Says Goodbye To ‘Game Of Thrones’ In A Heartfelt Post have 371 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at June 17, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.