If you try to check your Google Search Console report for crawl stats, you may notice that the report has not been updated for about a week. The last data you can get is from back on May 23rd. There are several reports of this in the Google Webmaster Help.Here is a screen shot:It is not uncommon for these reports to get stuck and stop updating until Google fixes something on their end.I wouldn’t be nervous or scared that there is something wrong with your site, this looks like a widespread reporting bug.Forum discussion at Google Webmaster Help.
- Google Search Can Make Or Break Your Business If You’re Not Careful
- Google Play Console Updated With Deeper Actionable Insights
- Now Even Google Search Aiding in Scourge of Fake, Inaccurate News About Election 2016
- Google Employees Don't Believe That Work On Its Censored Search Engine Has Stopped [Updated With Google's Response]
- Google Photos and Drive will stop working together next month
- Google clarifies its language about Location History settings, but there’s still room for improvement
- Hands-on with the updated Pixel Launcher, including the new Pixel 2 features [APK Download]
- Google turns 20 – here are 10 amazing facts you probably didn’t know about the tech giant
- Google Admits Search Results Are Broken For A Number Of Users
- Opinion: Google AMP is still confusing, and it's not getting any better
Google Search Console Crawl Stats Stopped Updating On May 23rd have 224 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at June 1, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.