The order of the URLs in your XML Sitemap does not matter, said Google’s John Mueller on Twitter.Save the start of the file for the most awesome URLs — the order among them doesn’t matter. Ideally, that covers your whole site already, so you’re all set!— John ☆.o(≧▽≦)o.☆ (@JohnMu) 13. Juni 2018 The “save the start of the file for the most awesome URLs” was a bit confusing so someone asked for clarification:Yes, John – tell us more! Why put the most awesome URLs at the beginning of the file? (That can be difficult to with programmatic files generated for large sites, but also, you know that will lead to the mad dash trying to figure out how many Google considers the “start” part. 🙂— Vanessa Fox (@vanessafox) 14. Juni 2018 John Mueller then said that the order doesn’t matter at all:I see my nuance didn’t make it across :). Your site should be full of most awesome URLs — the order in the sitemap file doesn’t matter at all.— John ☆.o(≧▽≦)o.☆ (@JohnMu) 14. Juni 2018 How to create an XML Sitemap file for your websiteAmong many other things, the website audit tool in SEOprofiler creates an XML Sitemap file… Read full this story
- Importance of XML Sitemap
- Why Penis Size Does Matter!
- Diet Does Matter For Acne Free Skin
- Believe it Or Not But Size Does Matter - Make Your Penis Bigger
- Heavyweight Stretchers - Size Does Matter
- Web Site Marketing - Audio Vs Video - Size Does Matter
- To Strip That Fat Permanently! Exercise is Not All That Counts - A Good Diet Actually DOES Matter
- Height Does Matter - Appropriate Tennis Nets For Children
- How Big Should My Penis Be? Find Out If Size Does Matter
- Who You Know Really Does Matter
Google: the order of the URLs in your XML Sitemap does not matter have 299 words, post on blog.seoprofiler.com at June 15, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.