Retirement age will be rised since 2021 Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue told the National Assembly (NA) last week that from 2021 onwards, the government “will revise the retirement age under a very cautious and proper roadmap, so as to ensure both the nation’s target of retirement ages and the difference between men’s and women’s retirement ages.” Hue explained that for special professions, the retirement age can deviate by five years from the existing retirement ages, which are 55 for women and 60 for men. “I want to stress that the NA will conduct thorough discussions before making a final decision.” NA deputy Huynh Thanh Canh, representing the south-central province of Binh Thuan, said that when he met with constituents, they complained about the rise in unemployment in Vietnam, from 7.03 per cent in 2015 to 7.34 per cent in 2016 and 7.51 per cent last year. According to him, retirement ages are “a very sensitive issue” impacting tens of millions of people, including active workers and people about to enter the domestic labour market. “We must apply a strict roadmap in order not to shock the labour market. The revision of retirement ages will first have to rely… Read full this story
- Will Pensions End Putin? Russia's Retirement Age Debate
- Indicted California Congressman Proposed Raising Retirement Age To 72
- Raising Retirement Age Stirs Russia Protests and Cracks Party Unity
- EU expresses worry over Poland reviving different retirement age for men and women
- Days away from mandatory retirement age, fire commissioner shown the door
- Chicago fire commissioner awaits his fate as he nears mandatory retirement age
- When Is the Best Age for Americans to Claim Social Security?
- Despite not saving, millennials want to retire at 61
- "The coming storm": Entering retirement broke and bankrupt
- The High Price People Pay for Retiring Earlier Than They Expect
Retirement age will now rise gradually from 2021 have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 9, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.