Modern search engines rank topics instead of individual keywords. Nevertheless, it is important that your web pages contain the right keywords and synonyms of these keywords. Google’s John Mueller confirmed this in a Google Webmaster Office Hour on YouTube. How to use synonyms on your website Google’s John Mueller said that you should make sure that you use the right words to address your website visitors: “I think, with regards to what to put on the pages, [synonyms are] something you almost need to think about. Your target audience: how do they search? What do they want to find on the pages? What makes them comfortable when they go to that page? Do they want this particular writing of the way, or do they search for a different type of writing?” John Mueller also said that it helps if your web pages contain the searched keyword: “Because ultimately from the SEO side, we do try to figure out which [keywords] belong together and sometimes that works, but if we see that a user is searching explicitly for one version and we know your page has that version, then that’s already a good thing. And if they go to your page… Read full this story
- Derby drug dealers used 'dark web' to import cannabis from USA
- WATCH Google Earth Used to Find "Atlantis" Below Antarctic Ice
- Secret Google Chrome shortcuts revealed – all the tricks and hacks you never knew you could do
- This is how much Google knows about your personal life
- How much is Google worth?
- What does Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode really hide? Probably not as much as you thought
- Google Security Princess Parisa Tabriz keeps you safe online
- Forget the dark web – scammers selling your STOLEN bank details are just a Google search away
- Google reveals new Gmail design that lets you snooze your emails
- Twitter goes down as unexplained UK blackout hits Android, iOS and web users
Google: it's advisable to use synonyms on your web pages have 328 words, post on blog.seoprofiler.com at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.