Alan Bleiweiss shared a scree shot of how the Google Sitemaps report in Google Search Console shows over 11,000 URLs that were blocked by robots.txt as an issue and warning. Alan asked why is the new Google Index report in the new Google Search Console not reporting on these errors? John Mueller said on Twitter that the new report won’t report on an error on sample URLs at the sitemap submission level. He said “those are sample URLs tested before being submitted to indexing – this is done at the sitemap submission, so it wouldn’t be in the indexing report in the new SC.” Here is Alan’s screen shot:I should note, that on this site, I block only one URL via the robots.txt file and it shows as an error both in my Sitemap submission and in the Index report.Sitemap report:New Index coverage report:Forum discussion at Twitter.
- CID to PROBE INTO NEW YORK TIMES REPORT
- Trump spokeswoman on New York Times report: 'First class seats had fixed armrests'
- New Haven schools chief Birks blocks reporters on Twitter
- 1,000 Google employees reportedly protest work on censored Chinese search engine
- Google is Reportedly Rolling Out a Feature to Fight Spam in Your Texts
- New Huawei phones can't use Google apps, report says
- Pixel 4 'Coral' Colour Variant Surfaces Online, New Google Assistant Feature for Pixel Phones Also Tipped
- Exclusive: Here’s the ‘new Google Assistant’ on Pixel 4 [Video] - 9to5Google
- All the new Google Assistant products from CES 2019
- Pixel 4 teaser photo signals a whole new Google
New Google Index Report Doesn't Show Blocked URLs From Sitemaps have 265 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at July 5, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.