News Sports UK Sports Entertainment 70° Full Menu 70° Home eEdition News All News Business Communities Counties Crime Education Lexington Most Wanted Nation/World News Photos News Videos Politics Searchable Databases State Watchdog Columns Tom Eblen Sports All Sports UK Sports College Sports Next Cats Recruiting High School Horses Kentucky Speedway Lexington Legends Reds MLB NBA NASCAR NFL Sports Photos Sports Videos Columns John Clay’s Columns Mark Story Next Cats Recruiting UK Sports All UK Sports Next Cats Recruiting Baseball Basketball – Men Basketball – Women Recruiting Ex-Cats Football UK Photos UK Videos More UK Sports Columns John Clay’s Blog Mark Story Politics Politics Elections Entertainment All Entertainment Books Celebrities Comics Puzzles & Games Events Calendar Horoscopes Movies Music Restaurants Stage & Dance TV Visual Arts Entertainment Photos Entertainment Videos Blogs News Blogs Kentucky Weather Photo Archive Sports Blogs John Clay’s Blog High School UK Football UK Men’s Basketball UK Women’s Basketball Lexington Legends Entertainment Blogs Rich Copley’s Blog Walter Tunis on Music Opinion All Opinion Editorials Joel Pett Larry Dale Keeling Larry Webster Letters to the Editor National Columnists Op-Ed Submit a Letter Living All Living Celebrations Family Fashion Food & Drink Fru-Gal: Deb Morris Health & Medicine Home &… Read full this story
- Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll says she is 'stunned and speechless' over the Justice Department's decision to skip oral arguments in its bid to replace the president as the defendant in her defamation suit
- Elderly Britons are REFUSING to take Pfizer's Covid vaccine because they'd rather 'wait for the English one' with the POLICE getting leftover doses so they don't go to waste
- Weinstein's lawyers try to get him released on bond after spending his first day as a convicted rapist in a Manhattan hospital due to chest pains - as some accusers claim he's a 'good actor' and faking it to avoid jail
- That '70s Show star Danny Masterson will be arraigned on rape charges next month after a judge tells his lawyers the statute of limitations doesn't apply due to the 'one-strike' rule
- Weinstein's 'bulldog' defense lawyer Donna Rotunno who loathes the #MeToo movement, loves representing accused rapists and says she's 'never been sexually assaulted because she never put herself in the position to be'
- 'That '70s Show' star Danny Masterson appears in court; attorney claims rape charges are 'politicized'
- Murder-accused in court the same day his alleged victim was due to appear
- Whisked from an orphanage onto Madonna’s private jet: Twin sisters from Malawi begin their new life after the ‘overjoyed’ star adopts them - but not before judge asked 'uncomfortable questions' about star's plans for the girls
- Smiling mosque massacre shooter makes a white supremacist sign with his hand as he is charged with murder after 50 people lost their lives in New Zealand's worst terror attack - and man arrives at court 'armed with knife to stab the accused'
- FATAL ENCOUNTER / Officer Isaac Espinoza and resident David Hill had chances to leave the Bayview, but the neighborhood had a pull on them. Now Espinoza is dead, and Hill is accused of his slaying.
Woman accused of selling meth in Magoffin courtroom while waiting for judge to appear have 504 words, post on www.kentucky.com at July 5, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.