Visit The Boston Globe Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Comment on this Scroll to top of page By Anne Gearan and Sarah Ellison The Washington Post August 28, 2018 After watching Sean Hannity on Fox News, President Donald Trump tweeted at Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate former rival Hillary Clinton. After listening to Tucker Carlson, he directed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to launch a study on bogus reports of murdered white farmers in South Africa.And after Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs highlighted a questionable claim about Google search results, Trump took to Twitter early Tuesday to complain — prompting his top economic adviser to promise an investigation.‘‘We’re taking a look at it,’’ Larry Kudlow told reporters when asked if the administration thinks Google searches should be regulated. Advertisement Cable television news hosts and commentators are among the first voices that Trump hears in the morning, and the last he listens to at night. Now he is increasingly relying on those voices in making decisions — often running afoul of his actual advisers in the process. Get Today in Politics in your inbox: A digest of the top political stories from the Globe, sent to your inbox Monday-Friday…. Read full this story
- Alkaline Diet List and How it Can Greatly Benefit Your Health
- Alkaline Diet List and the Benefits You Can Obtain From Having It
- Low Cholesterol Diet - List of Cholesterol Free Foods
- Is the Raw Vegetable Diet Actually Healthy?
- Alkaline Diet - What is It?
- The Health Benefits of the Master Cleanse Diet
- 4 Best Diets of 2008
- Alkaline Diet Program Wins Over a Skeptic
- Oprah's Diet Plan - Dr Perricone's Natural Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse Diet!
- Acai Berry Diet Lies
How Trump’s television diet has become a to-do list for aides have 292 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at August 28, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.