After checking it out briefly when it first announced, I was prepared to hate the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. Sporting outdated specs similar to last year’s Galaxy Note 8 (except with 2GB less of RAM and worse cameras), no fingerprint reader, and a price tag of $650 (and that’s not including its $150 keyboard dock), the Tab S4’s underlying components just didn’t make sense. And for all that, what was Samsung offering in return? A slightly larger screen with slightly smaller bezels and Samsung’s Dex software instead of Chrome OS? Advertisement But I wanted to give the Tab S4 a fair shot, so I took it with me on a trip out of town, with the Samsung’s new tablet as my only computer aside from a phone. I even skipped out on bringing a mouse, because while you can easily connect one over Bluetooth or via a USB-C dongle if you really want, if Samsung doesn’t think a mouse is important enough to include in the box, I wasn’t going to give it any extra help. And while I’m still not totally sold on the Tab S4’s total package, by the end of the weekend, I did have a new appreciation… Read full this story
- The Best Tablet Deals for December 2019: Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Fire
- Is the Galaxy Tab S3 a suitable successor to an aging Pixel C?
- Google Pixel 3a vs. Samsung Galaxy A50: Time for a new midrange king?
- Samsung Galaxy S9 review – it’s on sale today, but should you buy it?
- Samsung's $399 Galaxy Tab S5e Takes on iPad
- Samsung won’t let Android tablets die, announces the Galaxy Tab S6
- iPhone 12 and Samsung Galaxy S11 both getting big ‘battery life boost’ in 2020, report claims
- Samsung Galaxy S11 ‘to feature 5G, HUGE 108-megapixel camera and 5x superzoom’
- The Greatest Smartphone You Shouldn’t Buy: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review (and Giveaway!)
- Is online poker becoming the next big thing for the Indian millennial?
How Two Big Things Stopped the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 From Winning Me Over have 332 words, post on gizmodo.com at August 8, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.