Updated PUBLISHED: 08:54 05 August 2018 | UPDATED: 12:44 05 August 2018 Mill Road, South Walsham, where the man was last seen (Image: Google Maps) Archant Police have stood down the search for a cyclist who they said they were growing “increasingly concerned” for. The cyclist, a man thought to be aged 60, went missing just before 3pm in the South Walsham area.It prompted police to say on Twitter: “We are increasingly concerned for the welfare of a cyclist who was last seen by a member of the public on Mill Road, South Walsham.”The cyclist is described as being a man, who is aged about 60 years old, was wearing a white top and red shorts with a blue-coloured rucksack. But just after 7.10pm, police said they were standing down the search for the cyclist, but encouraged people who had anymore information to call on 101, quoting incident number 270.Speaking earlier in the afternoon, Inspector Lou Provart, in the force control room, confirmed that the police drone had joined the search for the man who is thought to have had “some form of medical episode”.Insp Provart said they were doing “all we can” to locate the missing cyclist.
- Florida police resume search for woman missing since 2006 after tip from private investigator
- The search for a missing 5-year-old Florida girl expands to Alabama
- Teen Reported Missing In Morrisville
- The US Coast Guard is searching for two missing boaters after a storm capsized their vessel
- Leah Croucher's parents watch as teams begin searching lake for missing daughter
- First picture of Ben Needham's battered little yellow car discovered by police in search
- Canada boy, 13, finds submerged car, helps police solve 27-year-old missing person's case
- Man in court for farting during police strip search and saying: "How'd you like that?"
- Parents of murdered schoolgirl Danielle Jones visit garage block where police are searching for 15-year-old's body
- Tiny Satellite to Search Universe for Missing Matter
Police stand down search for cyclist reported missing in Broads village have 317 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at August 4, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.