There seems to be a lot of complaints in the past day around the Google Search Console performance report, when the query filter is used on that report. Many are saying when used, the report shows a huge drop in impressions and clicks starting on August 18th.There is a Google Webmaster Help thread with complaints and several posts on Titter on this. Here is a side by side, showing the report without the query filter applied and with the query filter applied.No Query Filter:With Query Filter:Google’s John Mueller said he will look into it, but I suspect there is some sort of reporting glitch. John has not yet officially responded about this issue.Just know, if you see this issue, you are currently not alone. Forum discussion at Google Webmaster Help and Titter.
- Mandela tops 2013 Google searches
- U.S. security agency intercepts Google, Yahoo traffic overseas: report
- Google extends online search to email boxes
- Google parent Alphabet sees record highs despite EU fine
- Google unveils faster Internet search
- Google’s Pixel 2 smartphones: 4 innovations you must know
- Google launches VN search tools
- Google launches new search tools in Vietnamese
- Google launches Vietnam search tools
- Google blocks child porn from 100,000 searches
Possible Bug With Google Search Console Performance Report Query Filter have 207 words, post on www.seroundtable.com at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.