Bing announced in the official Bing blog that the anonymous URL submission tool is going to be retired. You can still submit your website after logging in to Bing Webmaster Tools.
Why has Bing removed the anonymous URL submission tool?
According to Bing, the URLs received were by far too low quality to be trustable. In addition, webmasters prefer having more ownership of the URLs for their site, which is possible by logging in to Bing Webmaster Tools.
Search engine submission is not important
Search engine submission used to be important in the early days of the Internet but it isn’t anymore today. All search engines find new websites through the links on other sites.
Even if you do not submit your website to search engines, they will find your site through the links on other sites. If there are no links from other sites, search engines won’t give your websites high rankings even if you submit your website URL.
If you want to get high rankings on search engines, it is much more important to make sure that your web pages contain the things that search engines want. The tools in SEOprofiler help you to show search engines that your web pages are relevant pages that deserve high rankings:
- Free Online URL Submission for Web Site Promotion
- Web Site Promotion Via Cheap Web Site URL Submission Tips
- What To Know Before You Submit Your Website URL
- Retirement - It's Sooner Than You Think!! (Honestly)
- Web Design and Development: The Right Tools for the Right Job
- Paid URL Inclusion - The Process and Benefits
- SEO - Five Issues to Consider Before Buying Article Submission Software
- SEO Tool And SEO Software Review
- Best Web Promotion Search Engine And Site Submission
- Get All That Your Words Are Worth With Article Submissions